[Chicago] PyCon (WAS:Re: python beginner)

Ted Pollari tcp at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 14 18:51:48 CET 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Chris McAvoy wrote:

> How about we just get some write-on "hello my name is" stickers and
> all right "Chicago 08" on them?

Cheapest option:

aka:  http://tinyurl.com/28fy86

Most expensive and least possible option:  Lapel pins -- rush service
and low quantities would probably mean that they'd be around $5-10
each.  Probably not enough ChiPy bang for the buck.

Middle ground:  Custom buttons -- square ones (cooler than the old
round ones) can be had for ~$2.50 each with no huge order required.

I say we make buttons -- if we can put it together today, I can
probably take care of getting it shipped to me, either at home or at
the conference.

Ted Pollari
Research Programmer
Department of Health Studies