[Chicago] ChiPy Buttons (for PyCon, for fun, for the whole family)

Ted Pollari tcp at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 14 21:19:14 CET 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Ted Pollari wrote:

> On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:33 AM, Ian Bicking wrote:
>> A squirrel pictured in mortal combat with a python would be super.
>> You
>> know, something to show how totally badass we are.
> I'm so not a sketch artist, but this would be so kickass.  Anyone got
> some sketching skills or the digital equivalent and the free time to
> whip something up today?
> -ted

Okay, so I figure the easiest thing to do at this point is to make a
rectangular button out of the logo on the ChiPy website <http://
www.chipy.org/chipy/chipy/img/OR_chipy_moin.png>.  I mocked it up and
the 2.75 inch (w) x 1.75 in. (h) looks pretty spiffy.  Based on this
site: http://www.affordablebuttons.com/index2.php  we can get them
done for ~$1.75 per button.  Should we do that?  Would other ChiPy
members want them too?

Ted Pollari
Research Programmer
Department of Health Studies