[Chicago] ChiPy Buttons (for PyCon, for fun, for the whole family)

Ted Pollari tcp at uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 14 23:00:26 CET 2007

Can anyone provide me with a higher resolution copy of the ChiPy logo?

Either way, how does this look?

http://homepage.mac.com/tcp/ChiPy/button_small1.pdf
Printed, it's actual size for the button, assuming nobody objects too
much, I think that's what I'll go with.

On Feb 14, 2007, at 2:43 PM, Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> Pete wrote:
>> If you can add "Home of Pycon 2008: Because the suburbs suck", I'm
>> in. ;)
>
> Oh, man. If you use that slogan, count me in for two. Or ten.

Bets on how long it'd take for us to lose the bid with that slogan?  =P

-ted