[Chicago] An image for a button or T-Shirt perhaps?

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:08:19 CET 2007

On 2/15/07, Ted Pollari <tcp at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Forget the button idea -- that's totally a T-Shirt worthy graphic --
> and one of the rare t-shirts one's I'd wear.
>
> Someone else want to step up to organize that?

Sure, I can do that.

I've set up a prototype t-shirt on cafepress:

  http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=109000544

Please don't order that shirt, though--the images I used were very
low-res and I'll have to get the hi-res version from Brantley.  I've
also embellished the ChiPy "logo" with a touch of Chicago:

  http://varmaa.googlepages.com/back.jpg

It's true that this shirt never says "Chicago Python User Group" on
it, but I kind of like it that way... Sorta makes it an interesting
conversation starter.

Thoughts?

- Atul