[Chicago] An image for a button or T-Shirt perhaps?

Ted Pollari tcp at uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 16 21:37:31 CET 2007

On Feb 16, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Brantley Harris wrote:

> Beautiful.  I love the stars.  I also love that it doesn't say
> "Chicago Python User Group".  That way it doesn't seem as geeky,
> but still is to those in the know.

Totally kick ass.  Thanks Brantley & Atul.

I'd probably be interested in a darker shirt... therefore, is there
any way you can make the background transparent?

(see http://www.cafepress.com/cp/learn/blackshirts/ )

Also, how about a version that reverses the back art for the front
art and vice-versa?  (much less important to me as compared with the
above =)

picky as always,
ted