[Chicago] loom simulator

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 05:25:54 CET 2007

I haven't dabbled much in desktop apps but I sat in on the Dabo talk
on a whim.  Wow!  it makes wxPython wayyy simpler.  I know there's a
ton of things that also try and simplify wxPython but Dabo looks super
cool.  Ed Leafe even had the balls to demo the last thing he had
checked in, and it worked :)  I'm not sure if that was the report grid
builder, the image drag and drop or some other widget in a interface
builder.  What a champ.

http://dabodev.com/