[Chicago] next meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Feb 28 17:35:26 CET 2007

Carl Karsten wrote:
> Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:
>> On 2/27/07, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>>> The next meeting is on 3/8 unless anyone objects.
>> Do we need a meeting place?  I'll *actually* be in town, so I can
>> probably host at Google if that works for people.
>
> Works for me.
>
> I have been playing with running OLPC in a VM.  Which means it can also be run
> on a real M.  I would be willing to do a 20 min Howto demo in hopes that a low
> entry point will cause others will be sucked into the project.  But it is the
> kind of talk that should really follow someone showing off the real deal and
> what it is all about.  (hint hint)

Ok, so my playing around has led me to think next week is a bit too soon for me
to give any OLPC on emulator talk.  I will have it running on my laptop, but the
setup is kinda rocky. (you need to know what build, and where to look for when
that will change, and what problems are something you need to fix vs they need
to fix, etc.)

So maybe next month.

Carl K