[Chicago] dropping the ball and all

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Jan 2 17:27:23 CET 2007

I was told at the meeting, but can't remember: what group is actually making the
commitment?   I am sure it will help to get some sort of hand shake commitment
from them so that anyone talking to a venue rep can be fairly certain of what
can be committed to.  the more info the better.  Including me talking to Larry
later this week.

This is kinda like trying to push 2 rubber hoses together.

Much like "what format to you want me to export as?"  "we can import many formats.'