[Chicago] Venue's and Presentations

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Jan 5 18:23:43 CET 2007

Happy 2007 everyone!

It's that time again.

Does anybody have a location where we can meet next Thursday?
Meeting topics?

If you have something you might want to talk about but are not sure,
speak up. It may be nice to get some feedback and plan for future
meetings in 2007.

Unfortunately, I will have a commitment Thursday nights the first
several months this year (Spring 2007 semester). Although, I do plan
on helping with this January meeting. So, I am probably not the best
person to organize these meetings.  Is anybody willing take the torch
during my sabbatical?  The requirements are to send out the official
notice, to make sure the wiki is consistent, and help resolve topics/
venues (feed the Chipmonk).  Ian was doing this for a while and I
took over. I guess we call this the Marketing person.  I would like
to pick it back up after my leave, if possible.

Kind Regards,

Brian Ray (http://kazavoo.com)