[Chicago] Python in local school systems?

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cti.depaul.edu
Wed Jan 31 16:55:10 CET 2007

I teach python at university level (ipd362 ad DePaul Institute for Professional Development).
I would be happy to talk to him.

Massimo

Massimo Di Pierro
CTI DePaul University, 243 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60604
Tel. +1-312-362-5173, Fax. +1-312-362-6116
Email: mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu <mailto:mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu>