[Chicago] July meeting?

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:21:17 CEST 2007

Hi Adam,

We typically have around 10 - 20 people.  Sometimes it balloons when
we're at Google, but otherwise it's a pretty standard well behaved
crowd.

If you can host, that would be really great.  Your knowledge and love
of Python will grow rapidly, good luck will find you, karma will
reward you.  It'll be really great.

Chris