[Chicago] Chicago visit

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Wed Jul 18 21:04:23 CEST 2007

My schedule for this weekend is below.  If anyone wants to meet up on
Saturday, please speak up.  I'll have my cell phone: 1-514-497-4172

Friday:

* arrive at the hotel by 11am

* lunch with hotel staff & CTE & Ted

* afternoon tour of the hotel, maybe meetings -- a look-see

* dinner Friday is booked

Saturday:

* breakfast with Larry Skaja & Ted Pollari & Chris McAvoy & anybody
who wants to join us.  Location: Lou Mitchell's?  Time?  Ted, please
advise.

* 9:45 - 1pm: City Segway Tours, 400 E. Randolph (reservation
required; don't know if there's still space)

* 1pm lunch anyone?  I'll be at Grant Park.

* afternoon: planning to hit American Science & Surplus

* evening: no plans yet

Sunday: early flight to Portland

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>