[Chicago] Chicago visit

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:19:11 CEST 2007

I'd like to meet you guys for lunch.

And sorry I didn't make it to the Pycon organizer's meeting on
tuesday--had an emergency to take care of.  I'll definitely be at the
next one, though.

The only nice restaurant I know of in that area is My Thai:

  http://centerstagechicago.com/restaurants/mythai.html

Everything I've had there is good, with the exception of their Thai
Iced Tea, which isn't sweet at all (and as such is different from any
other I've had).

Apparently "The Gage" is also supposed to be good eats, but I've never
been there:

  http://www.thegagechicago.com/

- Atul