[Chicago] Emergency - In Need Of Developer

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 17:47:22 CEST 2007

On 7/22/07, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
> Did the project fail because of ignorant use of django/python and/or
> screwed up development processes in general? might want to have a talk
> about mature development processes + python.
>
> a la http://www.dreamingincode.com/

Has anyone else read this book?  I finished it a few months ago and
really enjoyed it... Been meaning to write a review of it, actually,
but never got around to it.

I know a lot of people who work in the industry don't want to read
about this kind of stuff in their spare time, which is
understandable--so I suggest you consider getting this book as a gift
for someone you know. They'll be able to relate to you better, you'll
probably have some great conversations and learn something from each
other as a result. It's really the kind of book that can "bridge the
gap" between the software developer and the layperson.

- Atul