[Chicago] code review tools

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Jul 24 18:34:58 CEST 2007

You might be talking a bit over my head-- admittedly, its easy to do
sometimes.  I always thought Fagen type code reviews consist of
anything but agile development. The tool of choice is a line printer,
a conference room, and lots of coffee.

<http://lukewelling.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/pairon.jpg>
<http://www.nsftools.com/misc/SmallCube.jpg>
<http://farm1.static.flickr.com/12/94735395_9eb1ef92fd.jpg>

>> It would help if we could define the requirements of the code review
>> prior to recommending tools.
>
> Don't you guys do code reviews?

I actually encourage code review.  Although, deadlines always seem to
get in the way. Our most detailed code reviews happen post- mortem.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog