[Chicago] python tee shirts, etc

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:30:07 CEST 2007

This is Chipy-specific, so it may not be exactly what you're looking
for, but here goes:

Back in February, Brantley Harris drew a really cool ChiPy image,
which consisted of a chipmunk with a Python on a leash, and I
embellished it with a logo and put it on a long-sleeve T-Shirt:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=109266329

Some more options that I came up with at the time can be found here:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2007-February/001704.html

I really need to order myself up one of those.  I would ask if anyone
else wants a copy, but since it's on cafepress, I guess you can all
just order it from there if you want one.

- Atul