[Chicago] python tee shirts, etc

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Jul 31 04:28:10 CEST 2007

    Brantley> Nice, I heart threadless, very good stuff.  Although I'm not
    Brantley> sure that we really need anywhere near that many ChiPy
    Brantley> t-shirts.  Maybe for PyCon, though :)

Hey, here's an idea.  Maybe the Threadless folks can do their normal t-shirt
design thing for PyCon with the added constraint that it be related to
Python (the language).  We'd probably wind up with a more professional
design, and it would likely sell like gangbusters with our fellow Python
geeks.

Skip