[Chicago] August Snakes on Apples Meeting

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Jul 31 17:21:45 CEST 2007

I heard no objections, so I am taking UIC up on the offer to host.  I
contacted them this morning off the list.

So probably we will meet at UIC. It sounds like a really great
meeting place. Details to follow.

Meanwhile, I found this link kind of interesting:

  <http://tinyurl.com/ysv244> Mail.app Plugins written in Python
  <http://tinyurl.com/2auvfe> Python Hacking on iPhone

I have seen on some of your blogs, ways to do things with Python for
Mac specific purpose: automate iTunes, run AppleScripts, crack
binaries, and so on... Do not want to single anybodyout (yet :-D),
but I am still waiting for some help with presentations. It may even
be interesting to hear a talk that opposes the context of Python on
platform dependence--in other words, why platform independence should
happen transparently.

Your thoughts?

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com