[Chicago] August Snakes on Apples Meeting

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Jul 31 21:04:29 CEST 2007

On Jul 31, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Martin Maney wrote:

>> Your thoughts?
>
> That's too trivial to bother with.  Unnecessary platform dependence is
> for dodos,

Well, Yes and No. There certainly exists the argument that each
platform has things it does distinct to the others. And doesn't
"Batteries Included" imply the ability to have access to as many
things as possible?

Yes, I want to write platform independent Python. Although, I do not
want to loose access to anything platform dependent either.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog