[Chicago] Erlang Envy, was Re: Stackless

Tim Gebhardt tim at gebhardtcomputing.com
Wed Jun 6 04:14:20 CEST 2007

For a project of my own I started off using Candygram but then I found out
that it doesn't support addressing nodes on remote machines (not sure if
that's still the case).

I then switched to Pyro:
http://pyro.sourceforge.net/

Which is pretty mature and has a lot of neat options for serialization and
stuff.

-Tim Gebhardt
tim at gebhardtcomputing.com