[Chicago] I'm interested in reviewboard

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Jun 7 16:20:59 CEST 2007

I know I don't have a good record of showing up to meetings
lately--and you guys have consistently good meetings, so I am annoyed
about not showing up.

nevertheless! Is anyone here involved in
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/ ? It uses django. It's on topic.

I just learned about this from someone at work. He said I might be
interested (I've posted long rambling posts about tools I'd like to
have to facilitate code review -- I know that is probably the most
unsexy underwhelming sounding thing ever, but I love it when something
fills a painpoint gap and does neat stuff like blah blah blah I'm
rambling again).

Anyone?

--
sheila