[Chicago] Python Papers - their best issue yet

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:44:31 CEST 2007

Yeah, I stuck my neck out a bit. Not sure if it was worth it; I
haven't had a lot of feedback for good or ill. +1s welcome; -1s would
be better than nothing.

The zine offerred me a slot as education editor which I was angling
for back when my employment was uncertain. I'm actually busy as a
scientist and enviro-blogger ( http://initforthegold.blogspot.com )
these days so I'm inclined to pass it up.

They'd love to have a more technical OLPC article next time around in
any case. Please contact the editor at tleeuwenburg at gmail.com if you
are interested.

mt