[Chicago] Fwd: Google Tech Talk in Chicago (collision)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:25:08 CEST 2007

Only just saw this ... a tech talk by Fitz happening at the same time
as the scheduled chipy meeting on June 14th.  What is the general
consensus?  Is this worth post-poning the chipy meeting?  I personally
am curious about Scientific Dataset Sharing ... but if someone does a
talk on Pylons then I'm torn :(
-Kumar