[Chicago] Fwd: Google Tech Talk in Chicago (collision)

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:24:38 CEST 2007

I'm kind of leaning towards postponing until July.

Anyone have any opinions on that?

On 6/8/07, Atul Varma <varmaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/8/07, Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm fine with postponing if everyone else is...
> That's fine with me, though I'd have to know when it was postponed
> to--I'm busy the weekend of the 15th, and then there's BARcamp on the
> 23-24.
> Should we just postpone it a week, to Thursday the 21st?
> - Atul
> _______________________________________________
> Chicago mailing list
> Chicago at python.org
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/chicago

More information about the Chicago mailing list