[Chicago] Interested in a Google Tech Talk?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 00:50:59 CEST 2007

On 6/8/07, Susan Loh <sloh at google.com> wrote:
> I came across
> your website and wanted to see if you'd be interested in having a Google
> engineer give a tech talk at one of your monthly meetings.

As of about an hour ago it looks like we've posponed our next Thursday
meeting so that it doesn't collide with this Google Tech Talk :
http://services.google.com/events/chicago_alumni07

Thus, it might keep things more interesting if we waited until August
or later to try and do something Google Tech Talk related at ChiPy.
Unless someone thinks it could mesh well and not googlefy are brains
too much.  Any other opinions?

> Please let me know who I should contact regarding this.

>From my observations it would be best to post an idea for a
presentation to the group first, then when it looks like a
presentation will fit into an upcoming meeting you can get in touch
with the venue master for further details.  Lately, said person has
been Harper Reed at Skinny Corp.

-Kumar