[Chicago] June Meeting Presentations?

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 06:52:04 CEST 2007

+1

I've recently started using Pylons for a small project.  Overall it's
pretty easy to work with, possibly even easier than Django (although
that may be moot because the Django tutorial is better written).
The highlight for me is that it comes with built-in support for Mako,
the new template engine from Mike Bayer (better known as the creator
of SQLAlchemy).

- Feihong