[Chicago] URGENT!!!

oscar moore oscar-moore at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:47:01 CEST 2007

                        DESMOND  WRIGHT FABRICS&TEXTILES                          Malik House, 233 Bethnal Green Road,                                       London E2 6AB.                                   Tel:+44 7024026985 TEMPORARY JOB OFFER! Would you like to work temporarily and get paid weekly?(Open only to USCitizens and Residents)Would you like to work online from Home/Temporarily and get paidweekly?we are glad to offer you for a job position at our company,DESMOND  WRIGHT FABRICS&TEXTILES We need someone to work for the company as aRepresentative/Book keeper in the USA. This is in view of our nothaving anoffice presently in the USA .Our integrated yarn and fabric manufacturing operations usestate-of-the-art textile equipment from the world's leading suppliers.Orderprocessing,production monitoring and process flow are seamlesslyintegratedthrough a company-wide computer network.* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.* No form of investments from you.* This job takes only 1-3 hours per dayABOUT THE JOB:We have sales representatives all over the world to distribute ourproducts.You know, that it's not easy to start a business in a newmarket(being the US ). There are hundreds of competitors, close directcontacts between suppliers and customers and other difficulties, whichimpedeour sales promotion.We have decided to deliver the products upfront,it's very risky but it should push up sales on 25 percent.We need togetpayments for our products as soon as possible. Unfortunately we areunable to open Bank Accounts in the United US without first registeringthe company name. Presently with the amount of Orders we have, wecannotput them on hold. For fear of loosing the customers out rightly.Secondly we cannot cash these payments from the US soon enough, asinternational Checks take about 14 working days for cash to be madeavailable.We lose about 75,000 USD of net income each month because we have moneytransfer delays.You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sortedwe deliver the product to a customer (usually through FEDEX/UPS).Thecustomer receives and checks the products. After this has been done thecustomer has to pay for the products.About 90 percent of our customersprefer to pay through Certified Cheque and Money orders based on theamount involved.YOUR TASK ARE:1. Receive payment from Customers2. Cash Payment at your Bank3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of theoffices you will be instructed to send payment to.Our payments will be issued out in your name and you can have themcashed in your bank or other Cashing Services.Deduct your weekly salaryandforward the balance to the company via western union money transfer Weunderstand it is an unusual and incredible job position. This job takesonly 3-7 hours per week. You'll have a lot of free time doing anotherjob, you'll get good income and regular job.This job is very challenging and you should understand it. We arelooking only for the worker who satisfies our requirements and will beanearnest assistant.We are glad to offer this job position to you. If youfeel that you are a serious and earnest worker and you want to work forDESMOND WRIGHT FABRICS &TEXTILES, kindly send me your names ,addressand phone number via email .FULL NAME*HOME ADDRESS*PHONE NUMBER*SEX*AGE*MARITAL STATUSThese details are needed for our customers to get across to you with theirpayments.We need your urgent reply to enhance improved productivity.  You are to reply to my private email: oscar_moore at yahoo.com. Thanks.OSCAR MOOREEMPLOYMENT CO-ORDINATOR,DESMOND WRIGHT FABRICS&TEXTILE)