[Chicago] kid programmers

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Mar 6 01:07:23 CET 2007

In another online place I frequent, one of the dads reported that his
once-eager-to-be-a-game-programmer son has given up on programming
because of this crappy class that has completely crushed his interest.

a total nightmare.

java programming

and the pre-req for the class was some sort of "here is how you use MS Word"

I gave him the pygame link posted here and suggested that maybe
someone could run his kid through a tutorial if he wanted to try
again. (where someone is me as a last resort, but I'd like someone who
has mad gamer skillz instead)

--
sheila