[Chicago] Python Source?

Ken McIvor mcivor at iit.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:17:32 CET 2007

On Mar 8, 2007, at 10:43 AM, Carl Karsten wrote:

> So how could I -1 it?  easy: I don't think it is a good use of a
> meeting.  There
> just isn't time to get into it enough to be of any value, let alone
> interesting.

I'm inclined to agree with Carl.  Personally, I like Brian Ray's
suggestion of an introductory lighting talk.  One could imagine a
series of short presentations on different topics pertinent to
grokking the Python source -- a mile-high view, a tour of PyObject,
the C side of the exception system, how Python gobbles up source and
spits out happiness, etc.

Ken