[Chicago] equipment in storage

Ted Pollari tcp at mac.com
Mon Mar 12 14:20:18 CET 2007

On Mar 12, 2007, at 1:52 AM, Brad Allen wrote:

> This seems a bit on the pricey side.I think the Dallas storage was
> about $35/month, so we may want to leave them here for a few
> months to save money.  I will check with the Dallas facility to
> verify the pricing I remembered.

I agree; I think the best thing to do at this point would be to leave
the gear in storage in Texas until it's closer in time to PyCon 2008,
if possible.   The more stable climate (at least condensation-wise)
and the lower costs in TX make it preferable, in my mind, to keep it
there until closer in time to PyCon, if that's workable with the
folks in DFW.

All the best,

-ted