[Chicago] 2 Month Contract - Django Developer

David Dahl david at ddahl.com
Mon Mar 12 15:31:46 CET 2007

Hello All:

I work at at Argonne National Laboratory, a US energy research
facility managed by the University of Chicago. I work on a team that
is implementing some Django applications. We need to hire a Django
developer for a 2 month contract to help us put a few finishing
touches on an application that will help us keep track of computer
systems on our LAN.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list by emailing me with
this address: dahl at anl.gov

I can provide you with more information, including which "head
hunters" we work with. (Due to regulations we have to hire you through
an "approved" contracting firm.)

Best Regards,

David Dahl