[Chicago] Chicago GNU/Linux Meeting: May 5

John Quigley jquigley at jquigley.com
Wed May 2 06:50:39 CEST 2007

Folks:

The Chicago GNU/Linux Group is meeting on Cinco de Mayo, Saturday, May
5th, 2007 at 3:00pm.  As a part of our Chicago Open Source Tour, we'll
be meeting at the Cleversafe, Inc. offices, right off the red and green
lines by US Cellular Field:

http://tinyurl.com/2j22sn

Our presentations are set to be:

     * Programming with Lua  (Tristan Sloughter)
     * Ruby on Rails         (Evan Farrar)
     * Intro To Unicode      (Clyde Forrester)

We'll be celebrating Cinco de Mayo as a group with a soccer game before
the meeting, at 1p, and a BBQ with drinks at a nearby house afterwards,
around 6p.  This is a community thing, and we'd love to see some new
faces, so please come on out!

Here is a map that plots out where we'll be:

http://www.jquigley.com/tmp/cinco-de-mayo-directions.jpg

For further information, please visit our website:

http://www.chicagolug.org/

Also, feel free to call or email me directly with questions or concerns.

Regards,
John Quigley
web:  http://www.jquigley.com/
cell: 312.351.3671