[Chicago] Announcing TechCoffee, Season 4

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Wed May 2 23:47:02 CEST 2007

Hear, ye! Hear, ye! TechCoffee is set to begin its fourth Season!

TechCoffee Season 4 starts Monday, May 7th, at 6AM, and continues for
ten weeks.

Do you code in your off time? Do you really *want* to code in your
off time, but end up engaging in debates on Slashdot instead?

At TechCoffee, you get up early, and go hang out for a couple hours
with other people who are coding. It's like a running club, only
creative. Or a knitting bee with less chitchat. Or a hackathon that
lasts only a couple hours.

It's an idea that's had three successful seasons so far, and is
primed to get us up and out in the morning air.

WHEN: Show up at 6AM Monday morning (May 7th), and every monday
morning after that, till July 9th.

WHERE: The Caribou Coffee located at 200 N LaSalle (the corner of
LaSalle and Lake), easily accessible from all L lines.

For more details (including maps and such), hit http://techcoffee.com/

Ten weeks is how long we last. One commit a week is all we ask.

-johnnnnnnnnn