[Chicago] California, was that bit about Dreamworks.

Andrew Wilson andrew at humanized.com
Thu May 10 07:01:48 CEST 2007

Aw, come on; California isn't a bad place to live. I mean, it's got weather
of just about any variety you want; the world's best produce valleys;
mountains; oceans; deserts; canyons; beaches... You know, all those things I
missed out on growing up in the gently-rolling to utterly-flat realms of the
upper midwest.

It's those darned tech companies and military contractors that suck all of
the life out of the state.

-- Andrew