[Chicago] Using Setuptools: Your Head vs. The Wall

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Thu May 17 19:02:44 CEST 2007

If you move your mouse to the lower-right corner, you'll get a control widget.
You can go forward with space/enter/right/down/pgdown.
You can go back with left/up/pageup.
If you type in a ##<enter>, you'll go to that page.
The empty-set symbol (0 w/ slash) toggles to handout mode.
Yes, you may need to ctrl-plus/ctrl-minus to get the fonts to fit.  So it
goes.

Should work in FF, IE, Opera and not much else. I can try to generate a PDF
version if someone wants it.

More at: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/ also has a ReST to S5 converter, which I wish
I had known about.