[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

Sean Corbett stcorbett at gmail.com
Tue May 29 18:25:46 CEST 2007

If you've not been, Melenium park is good.  I've had a of people in town in
the last few weeks and it was a big hit.  The lakefront beaches, parks, and
bike paths also have great views and a nice feel.  Apparently most cities
don't have beaches and parkways on their waterfronts.  <- my .02

-Sean Corbett