[Chicago] Help with PyCon Talk Proposals

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 05:51:11 CET 2007

I'm not really familiar with Unicode issues involving email. Were you able to resolve the problem in the end?

But I personally haven't had any database or GUI framework issues with Unicode in a long time. Well, MySQL comes to mind, but they supposedly fixed those problems.

- Feihong

Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote: Feihong Hsu wrote:
> I didn't realize people still want more material on Unicode. What are the issues that people still struggle with?

I think the problem is when you work with some other code/system that isn't
expecting it.  sql and sending email are 2 that I have bumped into.  wx comes to
mind, but that was a year ago.

Carl K