[Chicago] blog badge plz kthx

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:17:17 CET 2007

Hey folks,

Blogs are a crucial part of stirring up buzz for PyCon, and blog
badges are a cool way to encourage people to blog.  So we need a blog
badge!

Can somebody take charge of creating a graphic for a PyCon blog badge?
 (I can take it from there - embedding it in HTML and posting it for
people to use.)

You *may* include phrases like "PyCon 2008" and "Chicago" in the
artwork, or we can relegate those to the accompanying text.

If all else fails, we could just use the PyCon connected-dots snake
image ( http://us.pycon.org/common/2008/website/img/snake.png ), but I
think it would be more brain-catching to have something distinctive to
*this* PyCon, maybe even to the Chicago location.  A python wrapped
around the Sears Tower?  Swallowing the southern coastline of Lake
Michigan?  "2008" spelled with pythons?  Guido van Rossum wedged
between Renee Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones?  I dunno... get
creative!
--
- Catherine Devlin (publicity coordinator)
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com/

(Apologies if you're getting this twice, because you're already on
PyCon-Organizers.  You *are* on PyCon-Organizers, aren't you?)