[Chicago] Restaurant recommendations for PyCon...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Nov 21 17:31:13 CET 2007

Folks,

I'm looking for restaurant recommendations for this page on the PyCon
website:

    http://us.pycon.org/2008/chicago/restaurants/

I've seeded it with a few restaurants I am familiar with or which seem like
good bets (Gale Street Inn was recommended by a colleague at work, Amitabul
has a five-star rating on Metromix), but I could use more, especially
anything good near the conference hotel.  If you have any recommendations,
send them along to me, preferrably with an address and phone number so I can
reliably find them on the net.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/