[Chicago] Restaurant recommendations for PyCon...

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:46:18 CET 2007

You might want to add some vegetarian selections.

Udupi on Devon is a great South Indian vegetarian place.

I know veggies who swear by the strictly vegetarian Chicago Diner,
though I personally didn't care for it.

Jack's for not overly pricey yuppie, er nouvelle cuisine. Very nice.

Nookie's for 24 hour diner food.

Wiener's Circle for the authentic Chicago dog experience.

People from overseas may desperately want Mexican, possibly not as
expensive as the Bayless places. I'd add El Nuevo Mexico on Clark for
midrange and El Mariachi for el cheapo.

All above suggestions in Lakeview, except for Udupi.

mt