[Chicago] Food Guides? (was: Re: Restaurant recommendations for PyCon...)

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 16:06:28 CET 2007

+1

This is a pretty cool idea. I'd be up for it just to find out which restaurants are "best in genre".

- Feihong

Ted Pollari <tcp at mac.com> wrote:
On Nov 25, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Kumar McMillan wrote:

> ... unfortunately none of these are near the hotel.

So, here's a question -- what about some of us Chicago locals offering
to lead groups of people to our favorite restaurants or a 'best in
genre' restaurant  on one night of PyCon (or maybe a sprint night?)
-- the hotel is an easy walk to a CTA stop, transportation's easy, so
the rest is just getting a group together and getting to the
restaurant...

Is that just a silly idea or would anyone else be down for doing
something like that?  I dunno, I just feel like we could totally show
off the fantastic variety of restaurants and other cool stuff
Chicago's got to offer and help get those who want to see the city get
into the city...

-t