[Chicago] .NET/Python

Alex McFerron hamcferron at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 17:33:24 CEST 2007

I would also be interested in both the .NET/Python as well the social.

Peter Christensen <peter at pchristensen.com> wrote:    I'd be interested in Feihong's presentation.  I'm a .NET developer who hasn't worked with Python but is interested in learning.  I'd also come to a social get together if no one can present anything on such short notice.

  -Peter