[Chicago] Free associations and Re: [OT] recruiter spam?

Peter Harkins ph at malaprop.org
Fri Oct 12 20:55:40 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 11:46:34AM -0500, Martin Maney wrote:
> BTW, and thinking of the recent discussion, I see you still have a very
> typical blog, with nasty teeny body text (sized in pixels, for all
> that's silly!) and lots of useless, blog-standard whitespace making the
> text a fairly narrow column.

Yep, guilty as charged. I found a WordPress theme, dropped it in, spent
a few hours tinkering with it, and called it good. I've been meaning for
almost two years now to get back to it, improve it a bit, and write up a
blog post about it, but it has been stuck in "If it's not too badly
broken..." category.

Hey, I'm open to diffs...

--
Peter Harkins  -  http://push.cx  -  http://NearbyGamers.com