[Chicago] Free associations and Re: [OT] recruiter spam?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Oct 13 00:53:32 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 12:00:16PM -0500, bray at sent.com wrote:
> Maney, did you miss the "Powered by WordPress; flavored by Hemingway
> Revolutions," fine print.  Yes, we should flog Peter for choosing such
> an atrsy theme, but doesn't the fact that he has a puppy peeing on a
> laptop make up for this?

I'm fine with artsy, as long as the cost of the art isn't the content.
As for the puppy doing a mischief to the laptop, it might, even though
I've seen that before, if this were a photo gallery, not a blog whose
author's words are more interesting that puppy piddles.

Now, if it were a puppy and an iPod, maybe...

--
If there is a lesson to be learnt from Adobe's eBook
fiasco, it is that litigation is no substitute for