[Chicago] Pycon-Tech IRC meeting tomorrow, Oct 16th. 2pm EST (#pycon at freenode.net)

Douglas Napoleone doug at dougma.com
Mon Oct 15 20:57:33 CEST 2007

Sorry for the short notice,

    There will be a PyCon-Tech meeting tomorrow at 2pm EST, held on IRC in
the #pycon channel on freenode.net.
The proposal system is now live, and it is time to shift focus to other
areas of the conference software.

The agenda is here:
https://pycon.coderanger.net/wiki/Meetings

The Agenda for those like me who hate leaving a perfectly good e-mail
client:
  1. revamp the roadmap dates/times due to the late proposal start
    This includes getting fixed times for the registration system.
    https://pycon.coderanger.net/roadmap
  2. go over the work left on the proposal system:

https://pycon.coderanger.net/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=Talk+Review+System
  3. Flesh out the social network ideas:
    What social networks should we be integrating with?
    How? what are the benefits?
    A wiki page on the subject has been started here:
    https://pycon.coderanger.net/wiki/PyCon08/SocialNetworks
  4. The site is still missing lots of content:

https://pycon.coderanger.net/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=website&order=priority

    -Doug Napoleone