[Chicago] Let's talk organization

bray at sent.com bray at sent.com
Thu Oct 18 22:39:26 CEST 2007

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:38:00 -0500, "Chris McAvoy"
<chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> said:

> I'm proposing that we consider creating a BDFSM, the benevolent
> dictator for six months.  A six month "officer" who is responsible for
> all ChiPy meeting planning business for a period of six months, or six
> meetings.  Making it a teeny bit more formal breaks my hippy heart,
> but I think it's good for a few reasons:

I am interested in being  the second BDFSM.  I nominate myself for when
the time comes.  As you know, I have organized and hosted lots of
meetings in the past. Also, I am fairly good at shaking babies and
kissing hands--switch that, other way around :p

I wish I could do it now, but I am committed (other say I need to be)
every thursday until new years.

I think we need to start nominations for the first BDFSM, today.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog