[Chicago] Let's talk organization

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:33:33 CEST 2007

I've known Scott for a while now.  The space he's offering up is a
place that we've met at in the past, and has always been good.  Scott
is a really organized guy, and doesn't mind taking stuff on.  He also
consistently does what he says he'll do.

I second his self-nomination.

Anyone else want to throw in?

Chris