[Chicago] Python Development in Chicago

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Oct 26 13:41:24 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 06:21:43AM -0500, Kevin L. Stern wrote:
> By the way, is this group informal?  If I want to 'join' can I simply show
> up at meetings?

No, you'll need to get the chipmunk suit from Chris for your first
meeting.  This is a much better time of year for it than during the
summer.

<serious>Some venues require a list of the names of those attending for
building security, so in some cases a little advance notice is
required.</serious>

--
He that questioneth much shall learn much, and content much; but
especially if he apply his questions to the skill of the persons whom