[Chicago] Python Development in Chicago

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Oct 27 05:09:11 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 06:57:47AM -0500, Chris McAvoy wrote:
> Good job team, way to get the new guy interested in the group right
> off the bat.

No problem, Chr1s.  But what's this about bats?  I suppose we could get
some for the November meeting, if there is a November meeting - it's a
good time of year for bats.  Worn as badges or flying on tethers, you
think?

--
Distributionis non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem.
  (William of Occam, in the parallel universe where he was a Linux sysop)