[Chicago] Django sprint in Chicago next Friday

Adrian Holovaty web at holovaty.com
Thu Sep 6 18:06:37 CEST 2007

Hey all,

We're holding a sprint for the Django Web framework
(djangoproject.com) on Friday, Sept. 14. Although people all over the
globe are planning to participate via IRC/e-mail, we're having at
least one in-person contingent, right here in the great city of
Chicago.

I've been talking with Fitz at Google Chicago about hosting it, but he
needs to know a headcount before he can commit to it -- so if you're
in Chicago and would like to spend the whole day next Friday hacking
on Django stuff with some other folks, please let me know ASAP. (No
prior Django contributions are required, but you should be familiar
with *using* the framework, of course.)

More info about the sprint is here:

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint14Sep

In other Chicago Python news: